Location: Lincoln or Peterborough, UK (Open to national candidates)
An award-winning consultancy with over 27 years of experience across the engineering, construction, and asset management landscape. We work collaboratively with clients to deliver sustainable and innovative solutions across the built environment and major infrastructure. We support our clients across seven key sectors: Buildings and Development; Defence, Security and Aerospace; Energy; Logistics and Transportation; Nuclear; Manufacturing and Technology; Rail; Waste and Utilities.
Our team offers multi-disciplinary solutions within six key disciplines: Architecture; BIM Consultancy; Civil and Structural Engineering; Commercial and Risk Management; Digital Capture; Mechanical, Electrical and Building Services Design.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our team as an Associate Structural Engineer. As the ideal candidate, you will have the chance to work on exciting and diverse projects across a range of sectors, alongside a team of experienced professionals. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and work in a supportive and collaborative environment.
As an Associate Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for managing a team of engineers and technicians to deliver projects of the highest quality, on time, and within budget. You will work closely with clients and colleagues to ensure that the brief is adhered to and maintain a positive client relationship.
What do you need to be great at this role?
- Degree level qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent and be a member of a relevant professional engineering institution.
- 10 years of experience
- Be competent in steelwork, concrete, masonry, and timber design, as well as foundation design.
- Proficient in the use of computer design software packages, including Tekla Structural Designer, Revit, and other relevant 3D software.
- Detailing knowledge and a sound understanding of CDM Regulations and the responsibilities of a designer.
- Act as a mentor to junior members, providing guidance and support using your extensive project knowledge.
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Hybrid model working
- All training provided including opportunities to enrol in employee development programmes with our internal and external trainers.
- A colleague health and well-being programme
- Discounted gym membership rates
- Mental health support via free confidential advice and counselling services
- Access to free well-being apps
- Free parking
- Pension Scheme
If you have a passion for structural engineering and possess the qualifications and experience mentioned above, we would love to hear from you. This position is open to national candidates, although ideally, you should be based within commutable distance to Lincoln or Peterborough. The start date for this role is as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position, send your CV to us as soon as possible. Join our team and be part of our commitment to delivering sustainable and innovative solutions that make a difference!