I am currently working with a FTSE 250 organisation based near Birmingham to recruit for a HRBP to work within their fast paced and exciting business. Hybrid working.
Salary up to £50k PA + bonus + car allowance.
Develop and implement People Plans that support the delivery of the overall business plans and goals.
Key areas of accountability:
Stakeholder management & engagement:
• Working closely with the senior management team e.g. regional directors.
• Supporting the Senior HRBP in the implementation of the People Strategy in line with the Business Strategy.
• Building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders who contribute to the overall success of the Business maintaining high levels of stakeholder engagement.
• Supporting line management team through training, performance reviews, upskilling teams and any other ER related issues.
Cultural & Change management
• Building high levels of engagement during change and transformation projects.
• Drive company purpose and values during any processes of cultural and change management.
• Promoting and focusing on Diversity and Inclusion across company ambitions.
Other areas of focus include:
• Building capability.
• Recruitment, resourcing and workforce development/planning.
• Talent and Succession planning.
• Reward & Recognition.
• Organisational Design.
Skills, knowledge and personal attributes:
• Minimum of 18 months working within a HRBP role.
• Experience working within a fast paced, high demand working environment.
• Desirable – CIPD qualified.
Please contact Imogen Parr: email@example.com for further information on this role.