Heard of us?
Urenco trusted, long-term supplier to the nuclear industry, specialising in safe, cost effective and reliable uranium enrichment services. As demand in our sector increases, we are creating career opportunities and growth across our teams.
For us, a happy and engaged workforce is vital to our sustainability. Our aim is to recruit and retain talented people who can help us deliver outstanding customer service and achieve long term commercial success.
The role of HR Administrator is important to us. This is a replacement role on a fixed term contract, based at our Capenhurst site, as the HR Administrator you will provide a varied, effective, and timely administrative service to the HR team, ensuring accuracy of data. The HR Administrator will also act as a point of contact for all customers to the HR Department.
What will your day look like?
• Administers a range of HR processes (e.g., Staff Changes, New Starters, Leavers, Absence, Family Leave, BUPA, Bonuses and Long Service) and provides relevant information to payroll.
• Maintains HR database and employee records to ensure accuracy, completeness, and integrity of data.
• Provides a variety of HR reports from the HR database on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
• Provide administrative support to the HR Team, including taking minutes of formal meetings, organising meetings, booking business travel, and raising Purchase Requests for the procurement of goods or services.
• Provides point of contact for customers to HR including, dealing with employees and Managers at all levels. Primarily to resolve queries, exchange information, direct employees, and managers to the location of forms and policies where appropriate and provide basic advice on routine processes.
• Provides administrative support to the Capenhurst Site HR Manager including diary management.
What do you need to be great at this role?
• 5 x GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
• Knowledge and proven ability in clerical and administrative procedures – vocational qualification(s)
• CIPD Level 3 Foundation certificate in HR Practice essential or prepared to work towards
• Strong organisation and planning skills with the ability to respond to changing priorities.
• Experience in handling confidential and sensitive information in a discreet and professional manner.
• Experience in HR practices.
What can you expect of us?
At Urenco we’re dedicated to offering flexible benefits that support our people across all aspects of their lives. We’re delighted to offer a range of benefits to support our employees’ physical, emotional and financial wellbeing.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer:
• Annual leave starting at 25 days, which increases by one day for every two years of service up to a maximum of 30 days. In addition, you will be able to accrue 13 additional days off to be used flexibly.
• A diverse range of family friendly policies.
• A generous bonus scheme based on achievement of personal and company objectives.
• A defined contribution pension scheme with up to 16% employer’s contribution.
• Flexible benefits package including life assurance and income protection. In addition, you’ll have an opportunity to purchase additional benefits that suit your lifestyle and take advantage of tax and NI savings.
• Education and training we take pride in helping people learn and develop by supporting, accelerating and directing your learning. As well as the completion of mandatory health and safety courses, training packages will be offered to meet your specific needs.
This role is subject to passing:
• Security Clearance
• Medical, drug and alcohol tests
At Urenco, everyone is welcome. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse environment where we all have a voice, and you can feel confident being yourself. ?We’re committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. ?We’d like our future workforce to have an equal gender balance, represent a broad mix of people from minority ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQ+, those with a disability and supporting social mobility. ??
Join us on our journey, front and centre, to a net zero future.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 07545 513604 for more information.
- Location: Chester
- Salary: Fixed Term Contract
- Job Type:Permanent
- Sector: Nuclear Power Station
- Contact: Vanessa Theobald
- Contact Email: Vanessa.Theobald@morson.com
- Contact Phone: 01179 334590
- Duration: FTC
- Start Date: ASAP
- Job Ref: 216732VTD
Heard of us?