Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are currently looking for an Insulation Operative to be based in Reading.
- To support the account in the completion of a wide range of planned and reactive maintenance activities.
- The working hours for this role will be working between 07:30 – 16:30, Monday to Friday.
Support the Works Supervisor in the completion of a wide range of planned and reactive maintenance activities in accordance with site and company rules, procedures and Safe Systems of Work. These activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Removal of existing insulation and compliant disposal.
- Replacement of insulation after maintenance.
- Reviewing of task to establish required materials and support activities Assisting with the ordering materials
- Completion of maintenance dockets on completion
- Carry out material take off to assist with the production of quotations
- Assisting with the ordering materials
- Implementation of insulation work
- Assisting with Safe Systems of work
- Escorting of sub-contractors/personnel who require escorting in order to complete their activities
- Complete and maintain records and paperwork in support of the above activities. This includes but is not limited to updating comments on AMS work orders, matching delivery notes, completion of Take 5s, AORs and other miscellaneous documents
- Ensure that all work is completed in a safe manner, in accordance with Safe Operating Procedures or Safe Systems, that good housekeeping and working practices are employed and that you represent in a professional manner at all times
- Comply with any reasonable request from line manager
- The candidate must be numerate and literate with attention to detail
- A proven track record in the insulation trade
- Good level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Computer literacy is desirable
- Excellent customer service
- Good temperament, polite and courteous
- Able to cope under pressure
- Articulate and able to communicate with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- The individual must be willing and able to gain and maintain DV clearance
- The candidate must hold and maintain a full driving licence
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Auto enrol pension
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.