Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for a Multi Skilled Mechanical Technician to be based in Flintshire, Deeside.
- To provide a proactive mechanical and electrical service the client.
- To provide handyman and fabric services to the client.
- To carry out PPM and reactive tasks.
- Carry our minor electrical & Mechanical works.
- Carry our fabric and handyman works.
- Provide assistance to third parties as and when required.
- Act upon reasonable requests from and instructions from TL.
- To partake on call out roster.
- To work reasonable overtime as and when required.
- Assistance on other sites can be expected
- To take ownership for estate compliance
- To ensure satisfactory KPI performance
- To contribute towards, further development and implement the ONE TEAM objectives.
- Making our customers lives’ easier is a critical element of this role.
- To follow Code of Conduct and comply with the Client’s company rules and maintain a high standard of discipline.
- To carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested from time-to-time
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 17th Edition Minimum requirements
- C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing, & C&G 2391-20 Design & Verification preferred but not required
- Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline would be an important pre-requisite of the role.
- Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g. time sheets, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety.
- Substantial operational and technical experience with demonstrated potential.
- Experience of positively dealing with the resolution of customer problems within specific contracts.
- Demonstrated ‘hands-on’ technical expertise in a number of key operational areas.
- High calibre IT skills and presentation capability
- High Level of understanding of customer service excellence and the ability to deliver quality service
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Personable and approachable
- Good communication skills
- Literate and numerate
- Flexible and adaptable
- A team player with the ability to work from their own initiative
- Must be willing to work day shifts and be on call if and when required.
- Overtime may be an option that you must be willing to accept dependent on the nature of the task.
- Must always wear provided uniform and relevant PPE & Uniform at all times.
- Must satisfy any reasonable request from Management
- Must be willing to undertake administrative duties as and when required.
- Must be willing to undertake a multi-functional role e.g. Escorting, Concierge, Portering, Conferencing etc to satisfy peaks in demands in other service streams.
- The ability to attain and retain security clearance to SC level
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension
- Family friendly benefits
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.