Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are currently looking for a Mobile Customer Services Manager to cover various sites in East Cheshire and East Manchester.
Job Purpose: The Customer Services Manager is a mobile position and plays a pivotal role in delivering a high quality service, by meeting with client representatives and customers on a portfolio of operational sites in the East Cheshire and Manchester area gaining feedback, engaging in proactive dialogue, and generally promoting our client in a positive and favourable light. The customer support manager will be responsible for the delivery of full FM services across a number of sites.
- Ensure services are conducted in line with the Framework Agreement and that KPIs are achieved, ensuring any issues identified are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Undertaking statutory PPMS, emergency light and fire alarm testing.
- Utilize service excellence skills and work as appropriate with the Account Management Team to develop and maintain working relations with customers and client team.
- To identify and meet the needs of the client, focusing on initiating and welcoming contact and communication whilst striving to deliver first class customer service.
- To manage and support the compilation and implementation of a focused Service Excellence Program at clients site, including customer surveys, monitoring feedback, organizing and facilitating improvement workshops, attendance at customer groups, etc. and assisting in generating continuous improvement across the client contract.
- Identify and implement operational improvements to ensure the continued provision of high quality service to customers, with the ability to recognize potential complaint situations and take effective steps to avoid and or resolve these situations.
- Oversee administration of the contract, including personnel and subcontractor management, forward planning of service and maintenance activities and preparation of the monthly report and KPI results.
- Ensure work is performed in adherence with company policies, procedures and standards and Health and Safety legislation and statutory regulations in order to maintain the integrity of operational activities and safety of employees and provide high quality service to customers.
- Ensure subcontractors and suppliers’ activities are managed and that they are fully briefed on the site rules and regulations prior to the commencement of any work and continue to comply whilst work is being carried out.
- Overall responsibility for orders placed for subcontracted services and materials, ensuring appropriate approval and back-up documentation.
- Co-ordinate and develop contract variations as agreed with client.
- Compile periodic reports as required and maintain excellent communication with colleagues and the client.
- Work closely with other the Account Teams to ensure consistency of delivery across the business, and the application of best practice.
- Highly developed level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Professional and polished appearance and manner.
- Previous experience in a similar customer service and/or facilities role preferred.
- Excellent administrative, organisational, telephone and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Methodical, articulate, proactive – essential.
- Good IT skills
- Valid full driving license essential ( this is a mobile role in the Lancashire area)
- 20 days annual leave
- Auto enrol pension
- Van included
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1630
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.