Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for a Cleaner to be based in Warrington.
** Length of contract: ASAP – 22/09/2017
To work as part of a team to provide accommodation cleaning services across a range of facilities, including but not limited to office, washroom and meeting rooms
- Carry out cleaning tasks to ensure the agreed standards are maintained for all accommodation covered by the cleaning schedule
- Ensure any repairs noticed during cleaning duties are reported to the Cleaning Supervisor
- Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified by the Cleaning Supervisor
- Carry out additional or special cleans as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor, using equipment and chemicals appropriate to the task
- Ensure adequate stocks of consumables are available in nominated cleaning stores and where necessary requests for replenishments are submitted to Cleaning Supervisor in a timely manner
- Comply with all Statutory Regulations and EFS Instructions
- Previous experience of accommodation cleaning is essential
- Candidates must have their own safety footwear
- Methodical and meticulous approach to work
- Must have experience of using a Buffer
There may be an opportunity for overtime working
- The working hours: 6pm – 10pm, 20 hours per week.
- Length of contract: ASAP – 22/09/2017
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.