Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for a Technical Administrator to be based in Sevenoaks.
To be instrumental in the coordination and delivery of Hard Services including Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive tasks by working closely with the Engineering & Compliance Managers to schedule work orders to subcontractors and in-house staff, managing the process through to completion to ensure we deliver a safe and compliant estate to our Client.
- To support the Senior Technical Administrator in the coordination and delivery of PPM and Reactive tasks to ensure compliance with Client requirements.
- Operate the Agility FM System to raise, monitor, update and close down work orders in Agility
- To upload statutory and mandatory Compliance certification to the SharePoint site
- Support general administrative duties for the Engineering & Compliance Managers
- Act as a Super User for the Agility FM System
- To contribute to KPI and Compliance reporting
- To ensure compliance with contract SLAs and KPIs and Service Delivery Plans
- To implement a Document Management process and Storage Facility.
- Making our customers lives’ easier is a critical element of this role.
- To carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested from time-to-time
- Ideally have an industry background (mechanical / electrical / maintenance)
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- High calibre IT skills and presentation capability with an excellent practical knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, with particular experience and fluency in the advanced use of Excel
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint is preferable
- Good attention to detail
- High Level of understanding of customer service excellence and the ability to deliver quality service
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve customer deadlines
- Be forthcoming in suggestions for continuous improvement of working processes
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Literate and numerate
- Flexible and adaptable
- A team player with the ability to work from their own initiative
- Must always wear provided relevant uniform/PPE at all times.
- During the course of your duties you may have access to confidential information, which must not be divulged to an unauthorised person at any time.
- Must be willing to work on all Dstl sites (Porton Down, Portsdown West and Fort Halstead).
- Must satisfy any reasonable request from Management and be able to follow instructions clearly
- Must be willing to undertake administrative duties as and when required.
- Must be willing to undertake a multi-functional role e.g. system administration
- The ability to attain and retain security clearance to SC level
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.