Aerospace and Defence Recruitment
|of the Group’s annual turnover is generated by Aerospace and Defence
||blue and white collar contractors on military and civilian assignments
||specialist resource teams – Systems & Software, Design & Stress Analysis, Manufacturing & Production, Professional Services, MRO
Morson supplies exceptional aerospace and defence recruitment solutions for both a contract and permanent workforce. We have the capability to provide both blue and white collar personnel throughout the UK and internationally to both military and civilian projects. Our candidates’ disciplines are as diverse as the contracts we deliver to, and we pride ourselves on our involvement with some of the world’s most prominent Aerospace and Defence organisations.
We have consistently proven our ability to provide skilled resources across the full project lifecycle from requirements, design, test and validation through to manufacturing, production and delivery. Our extensive candidate talent pool can support the components of each technical area across land, sea and air platforms. Our success is due to our commitment to the industries we serve. We have structured our teams to reflect the specialist requirements of the markets which they deliver into. Our Aerospace and Defence recruitment professionals sit within one of our five specialist resourcing teams: Systems & Software, Design & Analysis, Manufacturing & Production, MRO & Professional Services.
- BAE Systems
- £100million plus annual turnover
- Strategic partner for 20+ years
- Prime supplier to 80% of BAE Systems’ UK sites
- c.3,000 contractors onsite
- Support security clearance process
- Blue and white collar candidate focus including IT, professional services and clerical
- Developed SLA & KPI structure
- Management information reporting structure including dashboards
- Innovative candidate attraction campaigns to support skills ramp up in the delivery of critical project timelines
- Consortium model (Blue Arrow, Hyphen & Carbon60).
- Over 1000 personnel engaged
- Designed to be aligned to specific needs of each Airbus vertical.
- Provided full visibility of recruitment spend to Airbus Group.
- Supply across a range of complex sectors, including finance, HR etc
- Provides in-house design engineering solutions and manufacturing expertise
- Consolidated invoicing and supply through a single business interface
- Eliminated rogue recruitment spend
- Compliant solution delivery across Europe
- £25million plus annual turnover
- Full UK recruitment managed service with integrated design and work packages.
- Peak supply of more than 700 contractors.
- Dedicated onsite offices.
- Consolidated invoicing across all 15 sites.
- Management of a comprehensive second tier supply chain ensuring pay rate management and margin consistency.
- Implemented effective worker retention policies leading to qualitative savings.
- Management of security clearances for contractors and permanent staff.