Up to £0.00 per annum
18 days ago
Selected person will support operation of network elements in CS core network elements in a GSM network, namely MSS, MGW, HLR, STP, MNP, EIR, HLR, SBC and support project Activities, Customer Complaints, Operation, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance.
* Fault Management and incident recovery.
* Mange performance of CS Core network to meet the set KPI's and improvements as per set targets.
* Configuration Management including generate and implementation of data transcript.
* Second level Support for Core CS equipments including equipment surveillance, operations and configurations
* Core CS nodes software upgrades/updates
* MTTR adherence within the Customer Network by providing leadership in troubleshoot and fault restoration.
* Technical Capability development, training and knowledge transfer for CS Core Team.
* Coordinate Level 2/3 technical support and ensure SLA adherence by support vendors.
* Facilitate identification of control mechanisms and critical action/recovery paths for system components.
* Improvement of SOP document to ensure efficient and effective operations of CS core nodes
* Coordinate migration activities according SOP
* Perform Health Check on CS Core nodes on regular basis.
* Responsible for acceptance of new CS Core nodes.
* Be proactively involved in all network improvement activities.
* Maintain configuration database of CS core nodes
* Keep track of product precaution bulletin issued by vendors and guide response to ensure safe operation of CS core nodes
Selected person will also be required to fulfill the following:
* To attend working level meetings, inter/intra section.
* To support change management group when required to.
* Conduct acceptance for new nodes/elements into the network.
* To support the rest of CS core and other functions in the network for service delivery.
* To escalate to Operations Director /SLM Core Manager for any issues or on any unsolved matters.
* To report weekly on running activity related to GSM.
* To report on KPI on weekly/monthly basis.
* To track on hardware especially related to processing before service impact.
* Minimum of 3 years of working experience in ZTE CS core network products MSS, MGW, HLR, STP, MNP, EIR, HLR, SBC
* Knowledge in Telco-Cloud or NFV. Working experience of the same will be an added advantage.
* University Degree in telecommunications, Engineering, IT or computer science with minimum of 6 years working experience
* Able to handle, prioritize, multiple projects simultaneously
* Able to operate in a performance driven organisation
* Good verbal and written English skills