Up to £35.00 per hour
8 days ago
Description of the Job
Management of all commercial and contractual aspects of the Zephyr Programme.
Tasks and Accountabilities
* Provide a commercial service to support business development and sales, including the implementation of Non-Disclosure Agreements, the provision of commercial advice and assistance with profitable solutions.
* Commercial management of tenders and associated commercial agreements to support new business opportunities as required.
* Work with the Finance department in the creation of accurate vet material and offer letters and attend tender vets.
* Ensure that commercial risks are identified and minimised or offset where possible at the bid stage and then throughout the contract.
* Manage existing contracts in accordance with company procedures and contractual requirements, to ensure efficient and accurate performance of commercial activities and enable prompt payment of invoices.
* Undertake contractual reporting as required under specific contract frameworks such as the UK MOD SSRO.
* Develop rapport/relationship with customers to assist in the prompt progression of orders and payment of invoices.
* Act as the commercial point of contact on contracts for the customer arranging meetings and discussions as required to ensure the smooth operation of these contracts.
* Work with the Procurement organisation to advise on key contractual obligations and risks in Prime contract and ensure flow down and mitigation accordingly
* Ensure that all commercial arrangements entered into by the HAPS Programme are correct, legal, ethical and commercially sound.
* Identify legal, contractual, commercial risks and exposures and make adequate provision.
* Contract administration and management.
Required skills and experience
* Degree level or equivalent qualification with a solid and proven experience in a commercial management role.
* Proven contract management skills with a variety of customers and suppliers. Experience with UK MoD would be an advantage.
* Knowledge and understanding of general contractual terms relating to equipment and service provision.
* Ability to work in a flexible manner, on own initiative, under pressure and with attention to detail.
* Ability to operate at all levels, both internally and with supplier and customer personnel.
* Must be able to obtain the required security clearance.
* Travel to Airbus and Customer locations as required, UK and overseas.
* Business and financial acumen.