Up to €175.00 per day
27 days ago
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Workstation Environment Specialist WES to join their team in Warsaw, Poland. This is long term contract of 4 years.
NO UK nationals due to Security Clearance.
On-site but Remote teleworking exceptionally due to the situation as long as deemed necessary and in accordance to a shifts roster and a schedule requested by Project Manager.
Shifts for this particular Specific Contract are defined as follows: between 8:00 and 16:30 or 09:30 and 18:00 unless Project Manager decides that work needs to be delivered after 18:00.
Deadline for CV Submission by 4pm UK Wednesday 21/4.
- Centralized management of the large scale workstation environment (where the number of physical and virtual workstations is counted in thousands)
- Daily workstations environment administration (management, monitoring, troubleshooting)
- Planning and preparing distribution of operating system images
- Planning and preparing distribution of patches
- Planning and preparing distribution of applications
- Planning and preparing distribution of group policies
- Performing scripting and configurations distribution
- Enforcing and monitoring application of the security policies
- Reporting on the configuration standard(s) enforcement and compliance status
- Advising, proposing and implementing proposing possible configuration improvements, changes or upgrades
- Other specific duties as assigned by the Projects team leader
- Minimum Level of Education: Secondary school + 8 years of IT relevant professional experience from which at least 3 years (full time) experience should be at a similar position
- At least two Microsoft certificates relevant to the domain
- Proficiency in centralized management of the workstations, including those distributed to remote locations
- Excellent knowledge of IT security standards
- Excellent knowledge of IT end users' infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge of workstations' operating systems
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking and related services
- Practical knowledge of ITIL, especially change management processes
- Specific Technical requirements for the role:
- Experience in large scale deployment and administration of business workstations, in environments with over 1000 workstations
- Microsoft Azure architecture knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of the MECM
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Intune solution for workstation management
- Excellent knowledge of packaging and distribution of applications via MECM/Intune
- Excellent knowledge of Intune Autopilot configuration and troubleshooting
- Practical knowledge of scripting (PowerShell)
Other relevant information:
- ENGLISH mandatory LEVEL B2 CEFR (please attach relevant certificate)
- Very strong sense of responsibility
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Open minded, excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good organizational skills
- Very good communication skills
- Supportive and helpful personality with co-operative and service oriented attitude
- Ability to work in stressful environment with minimal supervision
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- High level of motivation and initiative
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.