£35000 - £40000 per annum
21 days ago
Workshop Technicians/HGV Mechanics
BENEFITS £30000 - £40000 per annum
* Conduct routine inspections, maintenance and repairs.
* Conduct maintenance actives which promote vehicle safety, reliability and availability.
* Ensure that all Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to.
* Use modern IT systems to complete job cards / time sheets etc.
* Attend various training and courses in-order to maintain and enhance your knowledge and understanding of modern vehicles, diagnostic platforms, H&S, etc.
* Delivering outstanding levels of service to our Customers.
* Have previous Experience in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance roles.
* Have a driving licence and be willing and capable of attaining a HGV 2 (C+E).
* Have their own, comprehensive, tools.
* Be apprentice trained.
* Level 3 Heavy Vehicle Maintenance (NVQ, City&Guilds, IRTEC)
* Possess waste experience.
* Have a HGV 2 (Class C+E) driving licence.
* Be flexible and possess an enthusiastic approach to working in sometimes adverse conditions.
* Be capable of working on own initiative.
* Be a good communicator.
To apply please send your CV or call 0161 - 707 - 1516
Key:- HGV fitter maintenance fitter HGV technician Mechanical nvq level 3 tanks, pipes, maintenance Logistics gearbox trailer heavy vehicles workshop gears motors pumps fans compressors ac motors dc motors hydraulics pneumatics pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, Van HGV Army, REME Navy RAF royal air force royal navy recycling plant foundry chemical plant brewery Logistics process areas steam boilers filtration extraction machinery recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, manufacturing plant, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration, ancillary