Main purpose of role
To provide administrative support to the workshop operational team. To work in a precise and diligent manner. To be an active member of the operations team and participate in business wide issues. To assist with the provision of excellent customer service.
Key duties and responsibilities
- To input data/information into the workshop computer systems and carry out completion and posting of workshop jobs.
- To produce estimates and administer recharge and other non-standard work.
- Liaise with workshop controller and ensure all warranty claims promptly submitted.
- Liaise with parts department to ensure prompt closure and posting of job cards.
- Assist with the management of uncompleted jobs, producing reports as required.
- Reconcile all technicians electronic and manual clocking records, and assist in the completion of attendance processes.
- Assist with log books and production of job sheets and warranty documents when required.
- To reconcile technicians labour and un-productive time using the workshop computer system.
- Liaise with the contact centre as and when required.
- Assist management with all admin related work in the office when required.
- To assist with the workshop reception function.
- To attend training courses and when required.
- To work within established company policies and procedures.
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Diligence and accuracy
- Excellent administrative skills
- Numeric and able to work on own initiative
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in the administration area within a motor vehicle repair and maintenance workshop
- Ability to manage variable workload in line with deadlines
Other requirements of the job
- Flexible, proactive, team player
- Ability to network and build effective relationships
- Working effectively with internal and external stake holders.
This position is working 8 hours per day over 4 days a week.