Up to £26.71 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
2 months ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are looking for a Works Manager to be based at Hinkley Point C.
- Manage day to day operations for the core service contract
- Work closely with the Delivery Leads to ensure pre-construction works are complete to programme to ensure timely delivery of scheme
- Be suitably qualified and experienced to be appointed as Temporary Works Co-ordinator for the project
- Ensure process compliance in line with site policies.
- Ensure full utilisation of resource.
- Take responsibility for the Core Service commercial reporting
- Work with Contract Manager to ensure co-ordination of shared resources with the Project Delivery Team (when implemented).
- Ensure work is undertaken in compliance with Health & Safety and Environmental legislation.
- To attend required client meetings
- Based on Hinkley Point C Main Site.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with a wider team to agreed programmes and outputs.
- Close working and integration/liaison with Site Agents, Programme Manager and Infrastructure Teams.
You must have experience of working within a similar position and hold relevant qualifications.
Pleae note this is a contract position that is due to run untill the 30th June 2019
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly