Up to £350 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client is looking for an experienced Works Delivery Manager (Electrical & Plant) to manage and direct the Works Delivery team to deliver inspection, maintenance and renewal of assets to standards. Manage activities within agreed resource levels, budget and unit cost measures to achieve safety, asset performance, cost and quality business targets.
What you will do:
* Manage and direct the Works Delivery team and Contractors to achieve business and functional objectives and meet key performance measures.
* Manage the development of individuals and the engagement of the team.
* Manage the arrangements for staff competence and welfare.
* Adhere to company policies and procedures.
* Carry out work safely and in accordance with the safe systems of work procedures, method statements, plans and other instructions.
* Implement safety, asset performance, reliability, productivity and efficiency improvement initiatives.
* Manage the development of work plans that enables work to be delivered safely, efficiently and compliant to standards.
* Manage and direct the inspection, faulting, maintenance and renewal of assets to standards.
* Manage and check the quality of work delivered and confirm assets are compliant to standards.
* Manage the preparation of work and resource specifications, method statements and plans.
* Manage information to update systems, databases and records.
* Undertake a programme of staff surveillance, work quality and asset condition checks.
* Contribute to your own development and that of others.
* Discharge the relevant duties assigned to the 'CDM Contractor' (Network Rail Infrastructure Limited) in accordance with the Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations.
Your experience will include:
* Experience of managing and directing a team.
* Experience of team leadership and development.
* Experience of managing the production and delivery of a comprehensive and compliant work programme.
* Able to demonstrate, promote and embed safe working behaviours within the team.
* Able to lead and implement change and improvement initiatives.
* Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
* Able to coach, influence and develop others.
* Knowledge of electrification and plant maintenance and construction management processes, systems and standards.
* Knowledge of budget management and cost/waste control processes and techniques.
* Knowledge of the Construction, Design and Management Regulations.
* Hold and retain competencies relevant to this post and required by business need.
* Ideally hold (or be working towards) an NVQ level 3 or 4 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or have attained the appropriate level of knowledge gained through equivalent relevant experience.
* Able and willing to drive vehicles as required by business need.