Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£150.00 - £175.00 per day
Rail Technical Team
7 months ago
1. Support the Works Delivery Manager(s) and team to achieve business and functional objectives across all projects
2. Support the development of work plans that enables work to be delivered safety, efficiently and compliant to standards.
3. Assist in the identification of and implementation of safety, asset performance, reliability, productivity and efficiency improvement initiatives.
4. Review remits and specifications for deliverability.
5. Support the delivery of projects and project work with the Works Delivery Manager(s) and the Scheme Project Manager(s).
6. Manage and coordinate of work, resource specifications, method statements and plans as required.
7. Deliver work in accordance with the agreed programme.
8. Provide information to update systems, databases and records.
9. Support an agreed programme of staff surveillance, work quality checks and asset condition checks
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
* Experienced in the management and coordination of projects.
* Knowledge of Off Track standards and procedures
* Knowledge of other railway functional disciplines
* Knowledge of operational railway environment
* Good interpersonal, influencing, communication and organisation skills
* Understanding of Off Track railway projects
* Understanding of railway planning, planning timescales and planning meetings.
* Educated to Level 3 NVQ or equivalent
* An understanding of Project Management skills
* Knowledge of quality, environmental, commercial, and financial procedures
* PTS AC/DC