8 months ago
Morson International currently have a new opportunity available for a Works Analyst to join one of our well-known Aerospace companies based in Yeovil Somerset. This is a full time, contact position working within their Works Analysis/Operations department.
You will work within the Works Analysis team conducting analytical review of deviations to manpower budgets and task related durations which impact business efficiency.
- Generate and maintain key performance and reporting metrics for distribution through the business
- Qualify assigned labour costs through technical support, guidance's and standardisation of work measurement and sample monitoring.
- Work with stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Create policies, processes, tools and methods that eliminate waste and encourage best practice
- Work closely with the production teams and management to influence change and develop a more productive and efficient culture
- Ensure that all databases are kept up to date
You will need the following skills and experience:
- IT literate (Microsoft Office)
- Customer Service/Administrative experience required
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If you have the following experience and would like to be considered, please apply today with your most recent CV or contact Courtney for more information.