4 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Works Analyst based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace company.
- To work within the Work Analysis team conducting analytical review of deviations to manpower budgets and task related durations which impact business efficiency.
- Generate and maintain key performance and reporting metrics for distribution through the business.
- To qualify scheduled assigned labour costs through technical support, guidance, standardisation of work measurement methodology and sample monitoring.
Key Job Accountabilities
- To support the Work Analysis Manager in harmonising a common Work Analysis methodology, ensuring cross site/plant consistency.
- To produce, analyse and interpret weekly/monthly trend performance data against reason codes, efficiency, diversions, capacity, cost and labour and present to management.
- Work with all of the Aircraft Operations team and with other teams around the business to develop and continuously improve the work analysis reporting processes in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure that all processes are accurately documented in the team's departmental instructions.
- To accurately analyse operational data and associated tasks and provide clear and concise reports.
- Using Works Analysis tools evaluate assigned times and propose alterations.
- Support and or facilitate multi-functional teams to identify, prioritise, implement and evaluate continuous improvement projects.
Please contact us for more information.