Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
7 months ago
About the role
- Undertake duties of On the Job Training (OJT) Assessor relevant to trade
- Establish and maintain register of nominated OJT Supervisors and Assessors
- Carry out other training duties, practical assessments and debriefs appropriate to grade/trade
- Ensure training records are accurate and accessible
- Establish and maintain visual management processes to support training and development of personnel
- Establish and maintain configuration control for learning materials
- Assist with Task Book development
- Maintain instructional standards and procedures to reflect best practice
- Support wider learning and development activities/projects for the Hawk T2 contract
- Manage training resources (including facilities and equipment) to ensure availability, security and suitability before and after use
- Liaise with Part 147 staff in respect of NVQ progression/Apprentice Program
What do I need to do the role?
You'll need extensive maintenance experience on Hawk aircraft (or similar type) and held a recognised teaching qualification (at Level 3 or above) or a recognised Train the Trainer Course covering Basic Instructional Techniques.
Would also like you to hold the following:
- Hold an appropriate aviation-based qualification (to a recognised standard) e.g. HNC/ONC/BTEC/C&G/NVQ level 3 in an engineering discipline
- 'OJT Trainer and Assessor' Trained
- Extensive knowledge of MAA regulations and documentation (including Part 145 and Part 147)
- Knowledge and use of IT Operating Systems (MS Office Suite)
What else do I need to know?
- The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.