Crawley, West Sussex
about 1 year ago
- Ensure the efficient delivery of workplace services to support the activities of the UK businesses and their current site operations
- To support the evolution of the Thales UK Workplace, in accordance with business needs and growth plans, aligned with the UK Real Estate Workplace Strategy
- To support and lead the development, implementation and evolution of an effective asset management strategy encompassing all Thales UK sites
- To support the evolution and delivery of the Industrial 2020 plan from a Workplace / Real Estate perspective
- To support the development and evolution of the IFM Contract across the UK
- Support future growth plans of the UK businesses providing Real Estate leadership, advice and services in the development of bids, programs and projects across the UK.
- Ensure UK sites remain compliant with statutory / legislative (Real Estate) requirements and support UK accreditations.
- To integrate fully with the CBUs, contributing to the MTIP and the strategic development of UK sites in supporting UK growth.
A generalist with clear and demonstrable Real Estate and Facilities Management leadership experience gained within a fast moving, complex business environment.
Hard services, HVAC and M+E background essential.
Excellent people management skills, with the intellectual confidence and the ability to influence and challenge others, including senior stakeholders.
Experience in leading, developing and presenting Real Estate financial business cases, including options review and analysis.
Experience in developing, implementing and evolving an asset management strategy.
Experience both in the preparation and control of building and capital projects.
Experience in the performance management and strategic development of outsourced Facilities Management contractors.
Extensive stakeholder engagement and management experience.
Experience of managing change within a multi-stakeholder, matrix environment.
A team player who can interface at all levels within an engineering and manufacturing company, represent the company to outside government and customer organisations and who can operate successfully in a multi-cultural environment.
Is a self-starter, capable of working on own initiative with a high level of integrity.