about 1 month ago
Supporting the Workplace manager/lead in overseeing daily site services. Communication with vendors and accelerating issues as necessary. Ensuring a safe, clean, and comfortable work environment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee work performed by Janitorial, Reception, Mail & Parcel Services, and Site Amenity teams and ensure that all work is performed at the prescribed service level and frequency.
- Coordinate and manage special requests for workplace services that are outside of the routine services provided.
- Provide oversight of contracted services
- Analysing service requests to ensure work is completed and done so in timely manner.
- Inspect facilities and equipment to determine extent of service and equipment required.
- Recommend, justify, develop and coordinate with the Client team, projects that enhance
the value of the office buildings
- Maintain role as primary contact for clients relative to service requests. Proactively meet
with Client's representatives on scheduled basis. Communicate regularly with the client's representatives, providing necessary support and information on the status of all areas under his / her management
- Ensure that all defined services are completed in accordance with all operating procedures, statuary requirements, and within the Health and safety guidelines
- Proactively involved in ensuring that services are reviewed, and refinements made to enhance these services.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardisation exists.
- You will be comfortable forming partnerships with the facilities management team, security, team assistants to be able to help deliver a cohesive and strong workplace experience
- An awareness of people, their behaviours and intent so you can more appropriate be able to address perceived negative behaviours
- An ability to understand problems, its impact and provide resolutions in a timely manner
- Feel empowered to take action and resolve issues quickly and thoughtfully
- Have care for the workspace and ensure it is up-held to the highest standard
- Three to five years of supervisory experience in a Facilities/Property Management-related field.