North West England, England
£25.00 - £31.00 per hour + PAYE. Dep on Exp
6 months ago
Workforce Planning Manager
£25.00 -£31.00 / hr PAYE (Depending on experience) (can consider equivalent ltd rates) Based at Dalton Avenue, Warrington. Subject to BPSS clearance
Reports To: Head of Resourcing
Responsible for the implementation of workforce planning across the company, the incumbent will support all business streams and functions in accurate resource forecasting and 'sizing' the functions and business streams. Will work alongside the Recruitment Manager in resource supply planning.
* Supporting business streams and the relevant Project Controls Managers to convert revenue projections into strategic resource forecasts, headcount, type and grade. Review / update each quarter to match business quarterly review cycle.
* Workforce planning and pipelining to ensure that the organisation's talent (number and location) is fit to meet future challenges / demand.
* Supporting the functions in collation of resource forecast data to support succession and recruitment planning, including Graduates and Apprentices.
* Collation and analysis of all resource data across the business to provide relevant reports at all levels.
* Work with functions and L&D to support development of succession planning, functional strategic resource plans, against resource forecasting.
* Work to embed the resource forecasting tool so it becomes a business as usual activity in line with other business planning activities and related meetings.
* Support and develop the Workforce Planning Advisor.
* Supporting the workforce planning recruitment process / resourcing manager in ensuring that recruitment plans and communication with external suppliers are aligned.
* Work with the Project Controls and Planning teams to ensure the workforce planning tool/s are fit for purpose and continuously developing to meet business needs.
Skills and Experience
* Demonstrable experience in workforce planning.
* Experience in using workforce planning tools and rolling those out across large businesses.
* Experience of using workforce planning data to support the business and recruitment teams to develop recruitment strategies.
* Strong relationship building, stakeholder management and communication skills
* Understanding of data and analytics with an ability to demonstrate to others its impact and return on investment.