Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for the management of the recruitment processes working in partnership with the Hiring Managers and the Internal Talent Acquisition team to ensure all recruitment needs are identified and manage the process with TA through to the employee's first day, subsequent inductions and the corporate training and orientation programme for new staff.
- Liaise with Hiring Managers to ascertain business needs and staffing levels to identify recruitment opportunities
- Work with the Hiring Managers and the Talent Acquisition (TA) team to create attractive job descriptions and adverts for recruitment
- Upload vacancy details onto the internal portal and be the point of contact between the Hiring Manager and the TA team
- Manage applications being sent to the team via the TA team, chasing feedback and work with the business to set up interviews
- Communicating new starter details via email
- Liaising with different teams (TA, HR, IT etc.) to set up new starters
- First day checks of new starters and welcome introductions
- Assistance as required to support line managers as new starters undertake the corporate training and orientation programme (including safety training, project inductions and use of business systems), particularly in the early weeks and months of employment.