£150.00 - £170.00 per day
12 days ago
2 to 3 months
Information Analyst - Workforce - ES/Oracle based systems - Business Intelligence - Excel.
My client is looking for an experienced ESR specialist to do the following:
* Competent in workforce ESR systems and Business Intelligence reporting, also using Excel to running, filtering, pivoting data and designing reports.
* Running reports from ESR such as starters, leavers, sickness absence, vacancy rates, turnover etc.
* Producing internal divisional and board reports on all HR metrics above.
* The role can support agile working but may require attendance for 1-2 days per week in Chorley.
* Manage 2 direct reports.
* Previous experience in a workforce information/analytical role.
* Experience of designing reports and extracting information from ESR/Oracle based systems
* Experience of using Oracle reporting tools such as Business Intelligence
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, including use of pivot tables and vLookup functions
* Experience of collating and analysing statistical information and producing written reports and other materials for non-statistical professionals to aid performance management, business decisions and resources.
* Previous supervisory or line management experience.
* Experience of working with stakeholders.