Greater Manchester, England
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + + Benefits
about 1 month ago
My global Engineering client is looking to recruit an experienced Workday HR Systems leader to work as the EMEA project lead. This role will sit as part of the Global HR Technology leadership team and focus on rolling out & embedding Workday solutions across EMEA.
This role will lead HR and Payroll systems support in the delivery and management of HR and payroll systems and processes for the Global HR and payroll systems, employee data and reporting. This role is responsible for the day to day vendor management of AMS provider for production support of the Global HR systems (Workday, ESS/MSS and Global Learning Portal) The role works with HR and Payroll to manage the Global HR systems to ensure systems, data and processes continue to successfully support the employee's data and transactions throughout the life cycle of the employee.
* Workday configuration experience
* Experience managing HR SaaS solutions
* Vendor management expertise
* Familiarity managing operations using various Human Resources production support models including outsourcing
* Management and execution of systems strategy and roadmap.
* Deep knowledge of HR systems to deliver configuration recommendations
* Design and implementation of HR business processes
* Expertise in managing global data security
* Knowledge of global data privacy laws, regulations and standard policies
* Demonstrated ability in decision making, business judgement and delivering results
* Strong organisational, analytical, and communication skills
* Ability to use quality tools and metrics to solve issues and drive business results
This role is being offered on an initial 12 month contract but this could be extended further.
The role is offering a base salary of £60-65k pa + benefits.