Up to £10.30 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
5 months ago
* Regular liaison with Finance Business Partner relating to effective management of profit and loss
* Co-ordination of Financial working in progress (WIP).
* Control of 'goods received invoice received' pursuit of invoices from supply chain.
* Investigating invoices submitted eligible for payment/dispute.
* Assisting supply chain with outstanding invoice arrears.
* Overseeing all aspects of purchase order receipting within 'COUPA'
* Key liaison with external and internal finance functions.
* Ensure all contract variations eligible billed at the agreed fee. In collaboration with Service Delivery Manager.
* Coverage and understanding of internal helpdesk function, work order management and call handling.
* Maintain electronic based filing systems.
* Weekly review of potential billable items and accrual reports awaiting invoice submissions.
* Prioritise tasks according to the needs and demands of the operation.
* Understanding of additional requirements in terms of Helpdesk function.*
Qualifications or Required Experience:
* Background knowledge of finance-based functions within a similar area.
* Strong organisational skills and willingness to adapt to a high paced work environment.
* Competence of all Microsoft Office functionals (Excel, Word and Power point)
* Incentivised approach to problem solving
* Proof of Eligibility to work in the UK.
* Experience within the FM industry would be ideal but not essential.