3 months ago
Job Title: Wirer Fitter
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Commutable from Stafford, Cannock, Lichfield
My client, a highly respected electronics company, is actively recruiting for a Wirer Fitter to work within their assembly department.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assembly and wiring of electronic control cubicle systems and sub assemblies
- Working to drawings, wiring schedules and circuit diagrams
- Refurbishment of returned equipment
- Installation and modification of equipment on customer premises
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous assembly and wiring experience
- Current IPC 620 & 610 certification is essential
- The ability to interpret manufacturing information
- Knowledge of quality management systems
- Excellent communication skills
- J-STD-001 soldering standard
Please note that due to the nature of this role the successful candidate must be willing and eligible to undergo UK Security Clearance (SC clearance) checks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Wirer Fitter who enjoys a challenge and the opportunity to work with a market leader within the electronics sector; covering defence; rail and energy projects.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.