£0.00 - £26000 per annum
2 months ago
Are you an experienced Wire Fitter? Do you know your stuff when it comes to IPC standards? Fancy working for a large engineering business? Then this is the role for you…
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Wire Fitter to work for a large, successful engineering company based in Gloucester.
Forming part of the Assembly Team you will focus on manufacturing harness assemblies working from detailed drawings, wiring diagrams and instructions to support the business in providing safety critical equipment.
As Wire Fitter you will;
- Read & interpret electrical specifications, drawings & circuit diagrams.
- Manufacture harness assemblies
- Locate & repair faults in wiring systems in accordance with agreed processes
- Ensure that all build documentation is completed in accordance with company procedures
- Perform testing and inspection in accordance with the individual's scope of approval
- Assist in the training of other operators to help them achieve Approved Operator status.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of working in a similar position holding a good understanding of wiring diagrams, manufacturing instructions and drawings. As you will be working on critical safety equipment, we are looking for candidates who have a thorough understanding of IPC standards, having experienced what it's like to work in a quality driven environment.
This is your opportunity to join a leading business who focus on staff retention, development and progression!
For more information please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today!