£0.00 - £28000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you an experienced Wire Fitter? Do you know your stuff when it comes to IPC standards and the importance of sticking to these? Would you like the chance to work for a large engineering business? Then this is the role for you…
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Wire Fitter to work for a large, successful engineering company based in Stafford.
Forming part of the Assembly Team you will focus on manufacturing electronic sub-assemblies working from detailed drawings, wiring diagrams and instructions to support the business in providing safety critical equipment.
As Wire Fitter you will;
- Read & interpret electrical specifications, drawings & circuit diagrams.
- Manufacture first off / prototype equipment
- Work in conjunction with Engineering to locate & repair faults in wiring systems
- Ensure that all build documentation is completed in accordance with company procedures
- Perform testing and inspection
- Prioritise own work load, having received job package and work schedule
- Work closely with Quality Assurance to ensure standards of workmanship are met
To be successful in this role you will have experience of working in a similar position holding a good understanding of wiring diagrams, manufacturing instructions and drawings. As you will be working on critical safety equipment, we are looking for candidates who have a thorough understanding of IPC standards, having experienced what it's like to work in a highly quality driven environment.
This is your opportunity to join a leading business who focus on staff retention, development and progression!
For more information please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today!