7 months ago
Are you an experienced Wire Fitter? Do you really know your stuff when it comes to IPC standards? Fancy working for a large, market leading engineering business? Then this is the role for you…
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Wire Fitter to work for a large engineering company based in Cheltenham.
Forming part of the Assembly Team you will manufacture harness assemblies from drawings, wiring diagrams and instructions to support the business in providing safety critical equipment to businesses around the world.
As Wire Fitter you will;
- Read & interpret electrical specifications, drawings & circuit diagrams.
- Manufacture harness assemblies
- Locate & repair faults in wiring systems
- Ensure that all build documentation is completed
- Perform testing and inspection
- Assist in the training of other operators to help them achieve Approved Operator status.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of working in a similar position holding a good understanding of wiring diagrams, manufacturing instructions and drawings. As you will be working on critical safety equipment, we are looking for candidates who have a thorough understanding of IPC standards, having experienced what it's like to work in a highly quality driven environment.
This is your opportunity to join a leading engineering business who focus on staff retention, development and progression!
For more information please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today!