Up to £53.00 per hour
0161 707 1516
about 2 months ago
As a Systems Analyst, you will be involved in the day to day management and monitoring of services and their supporting infrastructure components. The bespoke individual IT systems are managed using an ITIL Framework and you will be responsible for the maintenance, investigation of arising issues, resolved against the defined Service Level Agreements.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to use your varied technical skill set which will be used to support a large project base as well as the opportunity to develop within the wider business.
Your main responsibilities as a Systems Analyst will involve:
- Providing run and maintain activities on an Azure Platform
- Providing Subject matter expertise for Azure related business needs
- Providing run and maintain activities on Hyper Converge Infrastructure Platform
- Providing Support with the IM&T Infrastructure - including Networks, Windows Systems & Applications
- Developing and Maintaining systems configuration item (CI) baselines in alignment with the Service Management Configuration Management Plan.
- Technical expertise on IM&T System Administration and supporting application layers
- Assisting on work within the area of specialism, taking account of interfaces and approved data Providing analysis and support of problems related to platform and support system issues and generate proposed solutions
- Supporting the development of processes to ensure discipline technical quality is communicated across all discipline levels of IM&T engineers ensuring these meet all governance and business requirements
- Researching problems and issues, gather information from a range of physical and informational sources, review defects on platform or assembly in order to gain a complete understanding of the problem and all relevant circumstances
- Engaging with customer representatives and suppliers and with other internal functions as necessary to discuss technical issues and problems
Your skills and qualifications:
Experience and Understanding of ITIL framework
Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform.
Knowledge of Hyper Converge Infrastructure maintenance.
Excellent knowledge of VMWare technologies.
Knowledge and understanding of supporting applications based on Windows infrastructure components, including VMWare
Knowledge of Installation and patching of core environments and software solutions
Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with Stakeholders at all levels
Any experience of the following would be useful JIRA, Kubernetes, Nagios, Tomcat, Apache