South Africa, South Africa
Up to ZAR0.00 per annum + negotiable
2 days ago
Morson International are looking for a Windows System Administrator - Senior to join the team of an important Telecommunications company. Rate negotiable. Initial contract 6 months extendable to 3 years.
- Support and maintain operating systems and related utility software
- Provide expert technical support for all server and/or server operating system-related complex incidents, * including diagnosis and restoration activities.
- Support the AD, Exchange and Share-Point architecture optimization.
- Review antivirus scan result and give the suggestion to solve the problem.
- Review health check result then validate and remediate valid deviations.
- Perform the patch risk management and troubleshooting the critical patch problem.
- Perform capacity forecast and planning.
- Support high availability and disaster recovery plan.
- Analysis the system audit, vulnerability and security scan result and provide the solution to solve the problem.
- Support System Planning and Design
- Design and built around a common standard can be used to process workloads from a range of applications or users
- Perform critical incident RCA to make a permanent fix
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications or Computer Science
- At least 7 years' experience in IT industry including at least 5 years' experience of system development or operation service delivery
- At least 5 years experience with Windows Enterprise Servers (2008/2013/2016 at a minimum)
- Better to have Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification for Windows 2008 or above products
- Windows Server Management Tools (SCCM, SCOM, etc.) configure and troubleshoot
- Active Directory and group policy design and management previous experience
- Terminal Services, IIS previous work experience
- DHCP, DNS, DFS, PowerShell previous work experience
- Global-scape (FTP Server) previous work experience
- Hyper-V, VDI and Server Cluster administration experience
- Better to have Microsoft 365 product support experience
- Excellent communication skill and team player
- Fluent English communication skills
- Provide a 24x7 service supervision through on call
- Available for international travel for training and knowledge transfer of customers
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Christy from Morson for more information.