£550.00 - £650.00 per day
6 months ago
This role will require frequent travel to and extended visits of up to 30 days per trip to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) for key parts of the delivery. The successful candidate will need to comply with and observe all laws, regulations and decrees of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia when working in the country, including all laws, regulations and decrees that relate to employment and the workplace, as well as the local customs and traditions of the KSA. We would highly recommend that any candidate studies the information and advice published by the UK Government in relation to the KSA and undertakes his or her own research into the local customs and traditions of the KSA, before applying for this position. You can find further information here https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/saudi-arabia
In addition to the overseas travel requirements the candidate will need to spend a period working alongside the UK teams predominantly based in either London or Ipswich.
Travel and Subsistence will be covered by the client, specifically:
* Return flights to KSA (including Visa runs every 30 days)
* Working Visa costs which need to be renewed every 180 days
* Accommodation costs at the Al-Nakhla complex https://www.alnakhla.sa/
* A daily subsistence rate of £25 will apply for food and refreshments.
* Transport to and from the Al-Nakhla will also be provided by the client
KEY SKILLS NEEDED FOR THE ROLE:
* Individual will be required to work with an established team to install and configure Windows based products as per pre-defined designs.
* They will need to troubleshoot any issues with MS updates and policy issues and support AD/PKI integration.
* Installation, configuration and management of Windows Server 2012R2.
* Installation, configuration and management of Active Directory.
* Configuration of Microsoft PKI services and integration with AD.
* Installation and configuration of WSUS and WDM.
* Configuration of DNS services.
* Installation of SQL Server 2012/2014
* File and Server Backup on Windows OS
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED TO BE:
* You must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written with the ability to produce technical reports, proposals and designs to a professional quality
* Strong ability for technical analysis and problem solving, with great attention to detail.
* Excellent organisation with strong time management skills
* Ability to maintain own continual professional development
* An Engineering based Hons Degree (BEng/MEng/BSc) or equivalent experience/qualification is essential.
* Ambition to work in or previous experience of working in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing technical environment
* Possess a full driving licence valid for use in the UK