6 months ago
Job Title: Welding Specialist
Salary: Competitive; with additional benefits package
A highly successful and growing manufacturer are actively recruiting to a Welding Specialist to support fast paced production.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define welding equipment requirements & source equipment
- Oversee welding booths/stations set up
- Writing work instructions, procedures and data cards
- Assist in training and sharing of welding expertise
- Recruitment and training of Welding operators
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a Welding role within Engineering, with Aerospace experience highly advantageous; experience of TIG welding; resistance welding alumiminum/titanium/steel/Inconel; with excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team. You will hold CSWIIP Level 2 or above.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader; offering the opportunity to work with a global leader ; working with high technology manufacturing environment.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.