Up to £0.00 per annum
8 months ago
TIG welder. My client are one of the world leading manufacturer of commercial and military aerospace components for a variety of large multinational companies. They have a group turnover of over $1.8 billion dollars and are currently investing heavily in their aerospace division. This is a growing company who are now hiring for a variety of roles due to the growth of the company. They are now recruiting a Welders to join their team.
- MIG and TIG welding of aerospace components.
- Butt, fillet and spot welding of small to medium size components.
- Working with a variety of thicknesses of steel and aluminium - from 1mm to 5mm.
- Also getting involved with cutting, folding etc where necessary.
- Working from specifications.
What Skills we are looking for:
- Aluminium experience
- Experience with manual TIG/GTAW process for Titanium alloys & Nickel alloys
- Excellent concentration and appreciation for welding thin gauge Titanium and its alloys.
- TIG and MIG welding experience.
- Aerospace experience (Desirable)
- Worked on precision, bespoke components.
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive rates.
- Excellent opportunity to break into the aerospace sector.
- Flexible working hours
- Overtime available
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
If you are looking for work, please can you send me copy of your CV or contact me on 0161 707 1516