£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Perm or contrac
Permanent position but would consider contract if preferable
Morson are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading automotive client based near Colchester, Essex in a new and exciting racing department. The position is for a fabricator in the new business unit specialising in the restoration of classic race cars and preparing them for racing.
The working week will be a 42.5 hour week, 8 - 5 Monday to Friday, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
An outline of the job is as follows:
* Must excel in all forms of welding TIG, MIG, gas, silver soldering and brazing. All aspects of welding should be to the highest standard in ferrous/non-ferrous metals.
* Should be experienced in sheet metal panel making, with use of English wheels beneficial.
* Will be versed in a wide variety of tooling, with some metal turning experience an advantage.
* Should be a highly motivated team player, with a meticulous nature. Self-management of time and deadlines essential, and the ability to make decisions on the move.
* Have the ability to problem solve.
* Must keep work areas clean and tidy.
* Ability to handle pressure and to work to tight time frames when necessary.
* Will have a flexible approach to work and be available to attend selected race events throughout UK and Europe
If this position is of interest, please apply or contact or 0161 707 1516