Up to €330.00 per day
6 months ago
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Webmaster to join their team in Tallinn. This is an initial 10 month contract with the chance for a number of extensions. My client are paying 330 Euros a day.
The Webmaster will:
- Assisting with the delivery of targeted direct e-communications campaigns using the appropriate digital channels
- Support in the development of the intranet (SharePoint) page and the self-service portal for staff
- Assisting in the further development and management and maintenance of the Clients Learning Management System
- Capture knowledge through recordings and other initiatives and share them through the relevant web tools
- Contribute in the digitalisation and automatisation of the L&D processes and workflows
- Developing the LMS to shift towards competency-based learning
- Minimum 3 years of relevant education (bachelor degree or equivalent) after the secondary school.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience as Webmaster.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in web site management and support.
- Minimum 3 years expertise in tools used for web sites management or support.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English (C1).
- Security Requirements:
Candidates shall possess a high level of integrity and a Personnel Security Clearance for accessing EU Classified Information, at least for level EU Secret. If a Candidate does not possess such clearance, then a criminal record check should be provided together with written proof that this security clearance process was initiated and a copy of their national ID document, prior starting the work.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.