4 months ago
Web Specialist - GIS - ESRI - London
Morson currently have a huge opportunity to join one of the UK's largest infrastructure projects!
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your data specialist skills in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested.
- Manage the development, configuration and customisation of Esri Server and Portal Components for Elizabeth Line GIS using the existing R&U platform. Includes:
- Build of data services for use by Rail for London (RfL)
- Configuration of maps and apps within ESRI platform
- Development of custom widgets to support RfL requirements
Skill sets required
- Knowledge of Oracle or equivalent RDBMS system (Essential)
- Experience with ESRI products including ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Server and Portal for ArcGIS (Essential)
- Experience with HTML and CSS (Essential)
Please get in touch if you want to join one of the UK's most talked about projects and take your career to new levels.