Morson Talent are currently recruiting for Fast jet experienced Weapons Technicians to work for our prestigious client based in Lincoln. The role will be 6 month initially within the Typhoon Maintenance team, working in conjunction with the RAF. This exciting role for Weapons Technicians
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following: 1. Support the Maintenance Team Leader and Maintenance Supervisor in executing the Team output as defined by the agreed depth Delivery Maintenance Plan.
2. Perform a range of maintenance tasks including: strip, repair, modification and maintenance, such as removal, installation and functional test with the appropriate level of supervision, or self-supervision where authorised to do so.
3. Ensuring that all assigned maintenance activities are carried out in compliance with all regulatory requirements, MAOS Part 145 & QR640, including all associated procedures and standards, and any other applicable Company procedures and standards.
4. Ensuring that all maintenance tasks are conducted IAW approved data using the approved toolsets
5. Maintain personal task authorisation levels and ensuring that any training requirements are identified to the Supervisory/Maintenance Team Leader.
6. Providing guidance to new team members.
7. Ensure timely identification and provisioning of all required aircraft spares, tooling, aircraft support and test equipment, and maintenance facility requirements.
8. Ensure all aircraft maintenance activities are appropriately documented and airworthiness records are accurately maintained within the Aircraft F700 documentation and relevant electronic documentation systems.
9. Identifying any emergent maintenance support requirements directly to Maintenance Team Leader or Aircraft Maintenance Control
What we are looking for
Fast jet experienced Weapons Technicians, preferably with Typhoon experience.
The candidate must be good with Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook
Communication, Team Working and Motivation are Essential
WORKING HOURS – ON BASE
- 5 days p/wk (Mon-Fri) around relevant site core hours (7.30am – 4.30pm Mon – Thurs, 7.30am – 12pm Fri).
- Hours required to work per week are 37.00 unless otherwise stated (this does not include lunch breaks).
- Start and finish times to be agreed with local Line Management, in accordance with local site core hours.
- Lunch break allowance is 30 minutes between 12.30 – 1:00pm (or as agreed with Line Manager). 30 mins will automatically be deducted each working day by the electronic time management system.
- Dependant on workload, local management may request more or less hours are worked within this contract.
- Candidates should be aware that this position may involve shift work