Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Up to £280 per day
22 days ago
Job Title: Weapons Maintenance Technician
Location: Ship Repair Facility, Jubail
- Provide training and mentoring activities
- To maintain and repair defects in the Remote Controlled Mine Disposal Systems (RCMDS's) to support Al Jawf Class Minehunters.
- To maintain and repair defects in the ships weapons equipment including RBOC, DS3OB Gun, Small Arms, MEMS, and Fibre Optics.
- To undertake all other maintenance duties as assigned on Al Jawf Class Minehunters.
- To implement and adhere to the Maintenance Management System routines, including established fault finding and analytical maintenance techniques.
- To deploy with the Forward Support Unit as required and to work shift patterns to provide full technical support for the ships.
- To comply with all RSNF directives and safety procedures and Codes of Practice.
- To observe confidentiality of RSNF data at all times.
- To maintain the Al Jawf Class Minehunters and associated support equipment in accordance with the RSNF Al Jawl Class Maintenance Management System.
- ONC (Ordinary National Certificate) or equivalent or a combination of training and experience which provides an equivalent educational standard.
- Extensive weapons engineering experience.
- Expertise in RCMDS is desirable.
- A good working knowledge of the weapons systems and equipment fitted to the 'Sandown' class ships is desirable.
EXPATRIATE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.