Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Up to £280.64 per day
4 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting a Weapons Load Technician for our client based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Providing On the Job Training for trainees to progress them through to Level 7.
- Advises on technical problems related to munitions loading, launching, releasing and suspension systems maintenance activities.
- Inspects and evaluates repair and munitions and non-turret mounted gun systems and related munitions handling, loading and test equipment.
- Performs technical munitions systems maintenance functions.
- Supervises aircraft armament systems personnel.
- Observes that all best practices are carried out in accordance with client Publications, Technical Orders and Maintenance Operating Instructions.
- The successful applicant will have extensive practical and progressive experience in their relevant trade and experience on fast jet aircraft.
- The position holder must have thorough knowledge of Quality Assurance & training principles.
- They must have thorough knowledge of the systems relevant to their AFSC (Air Force Speciality Code) and a basic understanding of Tornado Systems in general.
- They should be able to demonstrate their capacity for rapid and accurate diagnosis.
- They should be able to demonstrate their ability to overcome obstacles and achieve results.
- The position holder should be able to demonstrate their ability for effective communications at all levels within the company.