Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Up to £280 per day + + Travel + Accommodation + Package
5 months ago
12 months min.
Job Title: Tornado Weapons Load Technician
Rate - £280 / Day + Travel + Accommodation
Location: Dhahran in Saudi Arabia
My client is the UK Government's nominated Prime Contractor under the Government-to-Government arrangements that are in place to provide equipment, support and training to Saudi Arabia. They provide maintenance of Royal Saudi Air Force aircraft and train RSAF personnel safely in a training environment in how to use their aircraft, equipment and weapons. For such maintenance training, this role is responsible for the training and mentoring activities in respect to the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) employees and is responsible for Loading munitions, explosive and propellant devices on aircraft; inspecting, maintaining, installing, modifying and repairing munitions launch, release, suspension and gun systems. This also involves supervising aircraft armament systems activities; and supervises aircraft armament systems activities.
- Providing On the Job Training for RSAF (Royal Saudi Air Force) trainees to progress them through to Level 7.
- Advises on technical problems related to munitions loading, launching, releasing and suspension systems maintenance activities.
- Inspects and evaluates repair and munitions and non-turret mounted gun systems and related munitions handling, loading and test equipment.
- Performs technical munitions systems maintenance functions.
- Supervises aircraft armament systems personnel.
- Observes that all best practices are carried out in accordance with RSAF Publications, Technical Orders and Maintenance Operating Instructions.
- The successful applicant will have extensive practical and progressive experience in their relevant trade and experience on fast jet aircraft.
- The position holder must have thorough knowledge of Quality Assurance & training principles.
- They must have thorough knowledge of the systems relevant to their AFSC (Air Force Speciality Code) and a basic understanding of Tornado Systems in general.
- They should be able to demonstrate their capacity for rapid and accurate diagnosis.
- They should be able to demonstrate their ability to overcome obstacles and achieve results.
- The position holder should be able to demonstrate their ability for effective communications at all levels within the company and RSAF.
- Must hold a current Driving Licence
- It is desirable for the candidate to be of a graduate of military school or equivalent.
EXPATRIATE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.
SAUDI NATIONAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including a generous leave and travel allowance, a full health care scheme and access to subsidised recreational facilities
To APPLY for this role or for more information please get in touch with John Ward on 0161 707 1516 OR send me your CV to be considered for the shortlist.