Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Up to £280 per day + Additional benefits
16 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting a Weapons Control Systems Technician for our client based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Analyse performance and isolate malfunctions of weapons control systems
- Remove, repair, install, align, harmonise, boresight, modify and conduct checkout of weapon control systems.
- Inspect weapon control systems
- Supervise weapons control systems personnel
The Avionics Weapon Control Systems Technician role has a strong electromechanical system bias. Candidates will have sound knowledge and experience in the maintenance, fault diagnosis, repair, modification and overhaul of modern fast jet avionics systems specific to this speciality. Candidates will also have a working knowledge of how the various Avionic aircraft systems interact.
- Minimum HNC in Electronics or equivalent.
- Be fully familiar with all aspects concerning the operation of an electronics workshop environment.
- Be fully knowledgeable in planning, scheduling and controlling resources.
- Demonstrate the ability to write clearly and effectively to a high standard.
- Demonstrate the ability to verbally communicate at all levels on matters of a technical nature to a high standard.
- Be fully conversant with the interpretation of technical diagrams and documentation.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide rapid and accurate fault diagnosis and rectification.
- Have first-hand experience in using both manual and computerised records management, data collection and information systems.
- Understand and use Maintenance GOLD system or similar platform.
A minimum of eight years practical and progressive experience of modern fast jet avionics systems encompassing maintenance, fault diagnosis, repair, modification and overhaul. Five of the eight years shall have been on modern fast jet aircraft with at least three years on Tornado aircraft.
- Previous experience of conducting training, both practical and theoretical.