3 months ago
WCM QA2 and MAR Controller to be based at RNAS Yeovilton.
- Carry out QA2 of WCM documentation iaw current Military Regulatory Policy, including Regulatory Articles and departmental OPs.
- The co-ordination of the MAR (MF792) recovery process.
- Responsible for the maintenance and safe custody of WCM documentation.
- To take an active role within investigations as part of the ASIMS process as directed by the WCM Manager.
- Manage the MF760 and MF765 activity within WCM.
- Provide support to WCM engineering from a 3rd signatory requirement as required.
- Conduct Quality Audits as additional support to the Quality team as agreed within the WMS organisation.
- Recording and recovering where necessary all QA2 activity ensuring that documentation is carried out in accordance with current regulatory requirements.
- Trending QA2 observations and reducing them through feedback to the engineering team or a proposed rectification programme.
- Advising WCM Management on quality issues and deviations from standards affecting WCM documentation.
- Identification of Continuous Improvements to maintain Airworthiness through the documentation process.
- Liaison with the ARF MAR team to manage the timely conduct of audits in order to reduce the time lost to output though the MAR process.
- Co-ordination of the MAR Report (MF792) between the Engineering and Data Controllers (for physical and GOLD aspects respectively) and to conduct the recovery action of all documentation observations with objective evidence to confirm the ongoing airworthiness of the aircraft is maintained, prior to presentation to the management team.
- Trending of MAR observations and reducing them through feedback to the engineering team or a proposed rectification programme.
- Ensuring a timely flow of documentation through the 700 Office and the QA2 process.
- For the completeness of all documentation prior to its safe storage and to follow regulatory process when documentation is found to be deficient.
- To take an active role within investigations and complete all necessary ASIMS / DASOR data, findings and causal factors as directed by the WCM Manager.
- To control, staff, record and release MF 760 and MF765 documents regarding WCM activities into the DT, TQ System and CAMO whilst maintaining a watching brief of progress.
- As required, take charge of maintenance teams for specific recovery action of aircraft involved in larger work packages (component replacements or scheduled maintenance etc) controlling teams from both shifts to completion. This would be as the 3rd signature, controlling the available manning and co-ordinating maintenance work orders through to completion of test flights.
- Ensuring that Quality Assurance and Control Procedures are to the required standard of the relevant Authorities where these are additional to Company requirements and full compliance to MAA MRP Part 145 requirements.
- Undertaking Audits, as agreed by WCM Manager, in order to encompass all relevant areas of operation and ensuring compliance with the MAA Regulatory Articles and the creation of a written Audit Report detailing objective evidence of sampled information viewed during Audit and any Non-Conformances, Opportunities for Improvement or Observations identified during Audit are recorded and a subsequent action plan is generated and utilised.
- Identification of failings / improvements against the required Standards in order to drive Continuous Improvement and maintain Airworthiness.
Knowledge and Skills:-
- Preferably Military Service Trade Training to SNCO level including 3rd signature authorisation (E185), or equivalent Engineering Apprenticeship / civilian status with a thorough understanding of Military Aviation Practices.
- Exposure to and awareness of Military QA Procedures
- Experience as ISO 9001:2008 Quality Auditor.
- Experience of MAA MRP Part 145 process.
- Understanding and awareness of MAOS.
- Experience of GOLDesp to 3rd signature (E185) level.
- Wildcat training (provided if not already held) to Engineering Managers Course Level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a confident, effective approach to personal communications.
- Demonstrate Initiative, Enthusiasm, Diligence and maintain a tenacious commitment to high Quality Standards.
- Ability to communicate confidently with Senior Management, Customers and Staff by effectively expressing ideas and information clearly and concisely in both verbal and visual form.