US$350.00 - US$375.00 per day
4 months ago
1. Responsible to support all related planning and optimization tasks for WCDMA network & upcoming LTE projects.
2. Require minimum 5 years of experience in Radio WCDMA experience or 3 years in LTE.
3. Required to provide analysis of KPIs and perform problem investigation to improve network quality issues.
4. Required to assist customer VIP problem investigation.
5. Required to co-ordinate planning and optimization tasks between internal NSN and customer.
6. Required to support customer for troubleshooting and network performance improvement activities.
7. Require familiarity with Mapinfo Nemo Outdoor measurement tool and Actix Analyzer post analysis tool
8. Required to provide analysis of neighbour relations and follow up implementation of corrections.
9. Required to assist network rehoming tasks, drive test routes and define field measurement requirements.
10. Required to complete KPI reporting and performance review reports for rollout tasks (e.g network upgrade or new feature enabling).
11. Required to assist Special Event planning and provide remote and/or on-site support.
12. Required to contact NPO partners for drive testing organization when required.
13. Required to familiar with network optimization scope and setup the process in care team.
14. Required to support implementation of new RAN features, and tuning of RAN database parameters.
1. Require minimum 3 years of experience in Radio LTE optimization experiences.
2. Requires familiarity with LTE planning and optimisation techniques for troubleshooting and improving of KPIs.
3. Require to be competent in analysis of neighbour relations and implementation of corrections.
4. Require to have competency in creation and modification of XML files.
5. Require familiarity with Mapinfo, Nemo Outdoor measurement tool and Actix Analyzer post analysis tool.
6. Preferred to have Nokia and E/// experience in LTE optimization experience and VoLTE optimization experience.
7. Preferred to understand & experience in Nokia and E/// RAN parameters and KPIs.
8. Required to operate in compliance with the processes, methods and tools linked to the role and possesses service excellence awareness.
9. Mutli-layer strategy and planning/opti
1. Team work skills
2. Good presentation skills
3. Effective communication skills
4. Good customer communication skill
5. Ability to work in matrix organizations
6. Ability to adapt to changes in working environment
7. Willingness to learn/share knowledge
8. Self motivated and able to work under pressure
9. A team player with good analytical and problem solving skills
10. Shares information across functions and units
11. Fluent written and spoken English is required
12. Preferred mandarin speaking but not must