2 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Wayleave/Easement Officer based in Bridgwater for one of our Clients.
- Work with the Client's Land & Development Officer and Grantors to determine the formal access routes and what issues there are in using them.
- Take instruction from the Site Engineering Staff regarding the capability and timing of access requirements.
- Maintain good relations with the Client, Grantors and Third Parties informing them of any changes to programme that will affect them and responding to any queries they may have.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Working with the Client's L&D Officer, arrange and obtain any necessary access agreements with Authorities for Highways, Railways, Waterways and the like. Assist in obtaining any Planning Permissions for new accesses to Public Highways and any widening of existing gateways.
- Maintain a working relationship with the Client's Land & Development Officer, Grantors and Third Parties. Knowledge of farming practices and land management issues would be an advantage.
- Liaise with other members of the site team to confirm the programme and amend the Wayleave schedule as required.
- Support reviews of Method Statements and Risk Assessments that are specific to Access activities.
- Liaise with the Client's L&D Officer, visiting every site, accompanied on occasion by other members of the site team, to confirm land take areas, access to work positions and towers and produce an Access Development schedule
- Construction site experience
- Planning experience
- Knowledge/experience of Easements and Wayleaves (Highly desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- Full UK driving license
Please contact us for more information.