Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive
4 months ago
Carrying out all general domestic transport duties and wash-down tasks, as directed by the Line Manager.
To maintain and deliver a high standard of wash-down and driving activity in a safe manner, in line with company standards and contractual requirements. All employees are required to continually improve the way they contribute to the business, ensure that they are best equipped to support future change, ensure that they work in an effective collaborative manner with MoD staff, and display the appropriate behaviours at all times.
Main tasks are as follows:
- To assist with driving duties as directed by the Workshop Manager/Supervisor.
- To drive vehicles as required in accordance with Workshop requirements.
- To carry out those tasks as directed by the Workshop Manager/Supervisor.
- To perform vehicle cleaning duties as required to maintain vehicle standards.
- To report vehicle defects as soon as noticed to maintain vehicle worthiness and fitness for purpose
- To meet incoming and outgoing MOD personnel and escort them to their vehicles.
- To perform light lifting tasks as required (stationery / light furniture / parts and mail etc.)
- Undertake such other tasks as may be allocated to him/her by his/her manager.
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times
There may be occasions where the post holder is requested to carry out duties at short notice, outside normal working hours. The post holder is to be capable of working with the minimum of supervision and will be required to provide cover for other members of the team during periods of absence.