5 days ago
The Warehouse SAP Systems Support Team Leader Provide stock and management reports on accuracy and efficiency of stocks. Maintaining accuracy checks and reconciliation of stock whilst providing support to related areas of the business. Leading the SAP support team to deliver high performance.
Using the company's recognised IT systems to ensure accurate and timely processing, to support the operation in planning and execution of all relative activities.
The role will cover the following:
- Support the daily Reconciliation report for the Warehouse between SAP/RFID and Autostore.
- Oversee the SAP functionality across all sites
- Support the team with knowledge and expertise creating a high performing team
- Reconcile and resolve more complex SAP issues through working with key stakeholders
- Communicate agreed ways of working with business process owners
- Managing the training and development needs of the team offering coaching and support
- Collaboratively working with other departments to communicate ways of working and to resolve issues
- Provide feedback on root causes, counter measures and sustainability of the improvements
- Identifies a broad picture of processes, highlights when there is a deviation and ensures that process owners are following the recognised process
- Trend data to identify opportunities for improvements
- Produce a number of KPI reports highlighting the performance of the team and IT systems
- Establish root cause and work collectively to identify long term resolutions
- Provide support to warehouse admin team when required.
- Arrange and carry out any user acceptance testing for the WMS.
- Provide WMS support when required.
- Ensure compliance with Company Health and Safety Regulations
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Good level of general education and ability to learn new concepts and principles.
- Knowledge and previous experience in high-pressure Logistics environments within the food, drinks or packaging environments.
- Ability to demonstrate personal success in the achievement of challenging business targets
- Demonstrates an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Previous experience of SAP or similar warehouse management system
- Excellent communication skills