3 months ago
The Squadron Support Operator will be responsible for Squadron Support, receipt, storage, pick, pack, dispatch and transportation activities in line with regulations and standards in order to deliver squadron requirements within timescales. Maintain and update appropriate IT systems, and resolve queries/issues through interface with other teams. Coordinate and respond to all Squadron related Supply Chain matters operating a two-shift pattern.
* Receive all items, ensuring that all required documentation is present and correct and that the packaging is intact. Quarantine any non-conforming items for appropriate investigation action. Record receipts using Stock accounting systems and procedures in place.
* Check that part numbers on documentation matches that marked on the part or parts packaging. Quarantine any non-confirming items for appropriate investigation action. Record receipts using Stock accounting systems and procedures in place.
* Ensure the preservation of materials and equipment is conducted as defined within logistics storage systems.
* Ensure the storage, handling and movement of hazardous materials is carried out as defined within hazard data sheets and mandated procedures.
* Protect any materials for dispatch against transit damage. Adhere to material packaging standards publications.
* Mentoring the QAF staff as they join the MOB Organisation from the Qatar Technical Institute